Updated: Class inquiry reports Cathedral of Revival Assembly of God and Redeemed Christian Church of God (‘RCCG’) New Life Assembly (House of Prayer for All Nations) added 06/10/14.
In line with charity law, the Charity Commission announces the opening of every formal inquiry into a charity – and reports on its outcome – unless this would:
- be detrimental to a particular individual or group of individuals, for example a risk to someone’s personal safety
- contravene or prejudice requirements for confidentiality or commercial sensitivity, or risk National Security
- cause severe prejudice to the charity and/or its beneficiaries
- contravene the commission’s duty to use its resources in the most efficient, effective and economic way
- not be in the public interest
Inquiry reports are available on GOV.UK for up to 2 years after they are first published. They are then archived.
The commission may delay publication of an inquiry report to:
- avoid prejudicing the work of a law enforcement agency or other regulator
- give trustees opportunity to complete certain actions within a specified timeframe
- avoid prejudicing ongoing or pending legal proceedings