An agreement of the relationship between the Commission and the Kent Intelligence Network.
This memorandum of understanding (MoU) provides a framework for closer working between the Commission and the Kent Intelligence Network to assist their respective functions.
It is intended to:
- promote a common understanding of the Commission and Kent Intelligence Network’s responsibilities, working procedures, legal powers and constraints
- promote co-operation between the Commission and Kent Intelligence Network’s staff at a strategic and operation level
- facilitate effective investigation to prevent, detect and remedy misconduct or mismanagement in the administration of public funds
- ensure the effective disclosure of information in compliance with all relevant legislation
- ensure appropriate consultation on matters of relevant and significant policy initiatives to ensure that charities fully comply with their legal obligations and adopt best practice in governance and accountability